Intellectual Property office status in Central America due to COVID-19
- Starting April 21st, 2020, IP Office will be opened from 8 am to 3 pm.
- They will be receiving all types of documents except the ones that have a deadline, i.e. oppositions, administrative appeals. Currently, all legal terms are suspended since March 18th, 2020, for a period of 3 months.
- All public offices are closed, and all legal terms are suspended until April 28th. This term may be modified by the Government at any time.
- All public offices are opened and the legal terms are not suspended. There are no government measures in Nicaragua.
- The IP Office is currently opened, and legal terms are not suspended.